Paracord Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled my coat out for the first time this year and found a zipper pull I had totally forgotten about. This is the only knot I've ever used for making a pull. What knots do you use?

Attachments

·
2,201 Posts
I use the cobra and diamond knots.

·
2,201 Posts
Ya know, I've never even attempted a diamond knot. Hard?
I used to think I would never remember how to tie that knot but after a little practice and YT its not hard at all. But yes you do have to keep working the knot to get it tight and to take shape.

I made these to sell a few months back.

·
2,201 Posts
I've been wanting to try those plastic pieces to make some zipper pulls.
How well do they hold up to normal use?

·
Registered
77 Posts
They are really tight to get closed and they are really hard to get back open, the result being they are fairly hard to pull apart during use. I haven't broken any so far, and I am fairly skilled at breaking things... : )

·
2,201 Posts
How much more paracord does it use compared to a king cobra of the same length?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just got these today, they are little almost heart shaped end caps that go onto the cord really tight. They are kind of hard to get closed, but once they are closed you would be really hard pressed to get them open again.

I think it would look cool at the bottom of a knot.

·
2,201 Posts
Nice. How many come in a pack and for how much?

·
2,201 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Small World : )

Yeah, mostly repeat customers who have their own Etsy and Ebay shops. I have also worked with a lot of charity groups through etsy (people doing survivor bracelets and groups that work with children ect.)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts