Paracord Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up your favorite projects. Show off a little :) Include the name of the knot if you don't mind.

·
2,201 Posts
Here is a couple of my customers favorites. I'm now selling these full time now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
where did you source the skull beads from...
I know Micheals has them from the same company as their paracord supplies. If I remember correctly they come in a 3 pack for a couple dollars. Hobby Lobby may have them also as they sell the same brand of paracord supplies.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
88 Posts
I know Micheals has them from the same company as their paracord supplies. If I remember correctly they come in a 3 pack for a couple dollars. Hobby Lobby may have them also as they sell the same brand of paracord supplies.
very cool, thanks. I think a field trip is in order... :cool:

·
Registered
357 Posts
these are not my favorite creations but i thought id post them.all are basic cobra braids 2 are fish tail braids.

·
2,201 Posts
where did you source the skull beads from...
I got the beads from Michael's. I got them to try out. I'm still trying to find a good reliable seller to get skull beads from.

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got the beads from Michael's. I got them to try out. I'm still trying to find a good reliable seller to get skull beads from.
A buddy of mine was getting his online super cheap, I'll see if I can get the site out of him.

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A little complicated for me. What would be a good way of attaching that to buckles?
I dropped the first method and started using the double hitch method now. I only make them with buckles, don't like them without. Double hitch allows you to do it two colors without burning them together too.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
88 Posts
Put this one together a few minutes ago. W my new rape whistle buckles!

double cobra

With a little hidden surprise....

1 - 20 of 84 Posts