Wide Thin Blue Line Fishtail

Discussion in 'Completed Projects & Ideas' started by shoot2live, Jun 6, 2015.

1. shoot2live

shoot2live New Member

A LEO, who works with my fiancé, asked me to make a wide fishtail paracord bracelet with the thin blue line. I've never tried this weave or the thin line Solomon, but it was fairly easy. I'm waiting for him to try it on before I cut and burn the ends.
    [​IMG]

2. sbarnhardt

sbarnhardt Genuine Certified Old F_ _ _!

Looks good! I like that.

I tried one with two colors, black and blue, joined. It turned out OK, but your's looks nice.

3. shoot2live

shoot2live New Member

4. shoot2live

shoot2live New Member

I plan to start my next belt today. I'm going to try something I've been thinking would look good, but we'll see how it comes out as I get it started.

5. ForeverBlue232

ForeverBlue232 New Member

If they want wide.... :) This is the one I wear on duty more than any other. [​IMG]

6. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

How wide is that bracelet?

7. venatic

venatic Member

Are instructions available on how to tie this, and if so, where please? Thanks

8. venatic

venatic Member

Bugs the heck out of me when I see something I like and can't find out how to make it! Lol. Knew this was a variation of a chainmail endless falls pattern. After some research on YouTube, found the following video. Just use black and blue rather than rainbow colors! The video is: Chain Mail Endless Falls Rainbow (pride) Bracelet. It is a 21:52 video.