Paracord Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Admin
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We should probably make sure we specify paracord. We could be confused with alcoholics. BTW, this beer doesn't taste all that bad. I wanted to bring out the inner gangsta in me the other day, so I bought one.

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
lmao, on instagram I searched #kingcobra and half were cord and half were this beer. I looked at my local store and found it, but haven't tried it yet as it is insanely cheap lol. I'll have to grab one this weekend.

·
Admin
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao, on instagram I searched #kingcobra and half were cord and half were this beer. I looked at my local store and found it, but haven't tried it yet as it is insanely cheap lol. I'll have to grab one this weekend.
Do it! It's better than PBR and like $1.47 at WalMart. Ha ha! :cheers2:

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
It amazes me I can get a nice buzz for less than the cost of a large soda at the gas station.. Its like the whole eating healthy is more expensive than fast food, so people are fat and saving money. I'm just drunk and saving money haha.

·
Admin
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It amazes me I can get a nice buzz for less than the cost of a large soda at the gas station.. Its like the whole eating healthy is more expensive than fast food, so people are fat and saving money. I'm just drunk and saving money haha.
Sounds like the good life to me!

·
2,201 Posts
Wasn't it a beer with the Cobra name before? How much malt liquor is in this beer?

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
Man I tried some weird vodka Saturday night. Tasted like sweet tarts. It was great and terrible at the same time. Great taste, terrible because it had a great taste and I drank way too much.

·
Admin
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mid-day drunks are the worst! Last time I was that drunk my buddies had to drag me inside and lay me on the bathroom floor. Never again I said, never again.

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
Mid-day drunks are the worst! Last time I was that drunk my buddies had to drag me inside and lay me on the bathroom floor. Never again I said, never again.
You know how many times I've said "never again"? Too many. Some friends left me sleeping in front of the window one time, woke up soaked in sweat and started puking lol jerks.

·
Admin
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You know how many times I've said "never again"? Too many. Some friends left me sleeping in front of the window one time, woke up soaked in sweat and started puking lol jerks.
Haha! Yeah, my wife and I were at a Christmas party one time, and she drove, obviously. When we got to the driveway I through myself out of the car. She let me sleep on my front lawn for about 2 hours.

True story!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts