Paracord Forum banner
1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
2,201 Posts
I'm in NE Ohio too. What a small world.

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
Couple small tornados in the middle of town yesterday, T-storms this morning, right now 70, partly cloudy and 78% humidity. Springfield Missouri

·
On permanent vacation
2,241 Posts
Vin is in Chicago, where the winds are always blowing, but more on days when Oprah eats beans...;)

·
Admin
4,294,967,295 Posts
What I would give for that... Where are you??

Humid and crappy today, and the office is freaking freezing!!!
North Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. Hate it, but the weather is nice when it's nice. :D

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
North Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. Hate it, but the weather is nice when it's nice. :D
Ah, the city where the criminals get to have all the guns. Bummer. I've always wanted to come through, but the gun laws have kept me away. Maybe one day when we head to STL I'll drive a little farther and check it out.

·
On permanent vacation
2,241 Posts
I went to Chicago for my son's Naval Academy graduation, and was very impressed with the city. I saw no graffiti, folks were friendly, and the streets were very safe. Back to topic, today in So Cal we are expecting a temperature in the low 90's but the humidity is still more than I like.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
88 Posts
70* w rain on/off. Which is about 30* cooler then the last two weeks, which were a heatwave in CT.

Hoping for good weather next week...I'm taking a week to go get lost on the bike. Meet some ZRXOA members upstate NY eventually, but solo riding for the week...planning 500mi days.

Looking fwd to unwinding. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Riding in the rain svcks.

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
71* Cloudy, like black cloudy. Surprised it isn't raining looking like this. Nice surprise walking out of the house today though.

·
On permanent vacation
2,241 Posts
Damn, there is water coming down from the sky right now. I believe I've read about this stuff in college and think it is called ...rain?

So much for sunny Southern California.

1 - 20 of 293 Posts