uploading pictures

Discussion in 'General Paracord Discussion' started by sharky, Feb 25, 2017.

1. sharky

sharky New Member

please can you tell me how i upload pictures onto the forum

2. havasu

havasu On permanent vacation

The best way to load pics into this forum is to already have them downloaded onto your computer. If so, simply go to the box below the reply box which reads "Manage Attachments". Click on that box, upload the files or pics, then display. You can also use some of the external photo accounts, copy the file code, then paste it here. I personally do not like the external photo options, because as soon as you disconnect from, or disassociate from that external account, then all the viewers will see is a "photo is unavailable" prompt.

3. sharky

sharky New Member

my 1st attempt making a bracelet for the Grand daughter also the jig i have made for £1.68p

thanks for looking all comments welcome

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  4. havasu

havasu On permanent vacation

nice bracelet and really cool jig. Did you make or buy that jig? If you made it, sure is professional looking.

5. frodo

frodo knots knots knots

I do not understand the use of a jig,

maybe it is because i have never use one, but all my stuff is done with out it

nice looking bracelet and jig,

6. sharky

sharky New Member

thanks for the nice comments. I made the jig cost to make was £1.68p for the wood
    i am trying to do a 4 strand round braid but having difficulty getting it right any help how to do it
    would be great
    thanks again
    And thanks to Coop for his video on how to make it

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017