Paracord Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Very nice. Had to look up "two pin spool knit paracord" Paracord Guild came through, once again. I appreciate how you took the knitted cord and attached it on both ends as you did. Saxman, you have opened another new world to me. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank you, Trab9000! Looks like any number of even numbers will work. Hmmm, Paracord Guild only showed two pegs in the example and produced a somewhat square cord. They did mention that more pegs could create a rounder product. So... Would 8 pegs produce a denser product?
How are different colors added? Knots? Sorry, I am not able to see it in my head. Thanks again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Small world! Was looking at a question with detailing needles in it. I clicked on the link to see what those were about and found the same knitting spool for sale! Six pegs on one end and eight on the other.
Told my husband about the knitting spool idea. Now, he is making me one.... It may work but won't be the same.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you google spool knitting or knitting Nancy, French knitting, tomboy knitting and you'll get loads of info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts