Paracord Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
2,201 Posts
Nice start. I see you figured out how to add pics.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, solved that problem.

Thinking about what to do next, and what colors to buy. The place I order from just changed their inventory.

·
2,201 Posts
Start with basic colors.

·
2,201 Posts
Nice start. Do you plan on making other things besides bracelets?

·
2,201 Posts
Dog collars and dog leashes.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes that was the words I was after. Got some snap hooks today so might try a leash when I find time for it

·
2,201 Posts
I never made a leash before but since I've made a belt before a leash shouldn't be hard at all.

·
2,201 Posts
Nice work. Do the people in Finland use leashes with reflective tape, strips, etc?

·
2,201 Posts
Oh okay.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wide sanctified chainmailed falls bracelet without some of the strands . Very uneven :( not one to sell, maby a gift to a sibling or something.

I need to build a jig for these more complicated bracelets.

Attachments

·
2,201 Posts
How long did that take to make?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Took porever :banghead: had a 12 hour workday in the back and it was the first time I used one of those bent buckles. It took a couple tries to get the buckle right. Would say 1,5 hours, but could get that down by half maby it was not that hard after all.

·
2,201 Posts
Took porever :banghead: had a 12 hour workday in the back and it was the first time I used one of those bent buckles. It took a couple tries to get the buckle right. Would say 1,5 hours, but could get that down by half maby it was not that hard after all.
If you use a jig it would make that bracelet a whole lot easier?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea sholdn't it? I mean it's alot of strands to keep track on and tighten, a third hand would be great otherwise but it's easier to build a jig I think.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts