Paracord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many uses for paracord in a survival situation.
1: an emergency decent
2: a splint
3: inner strands for sewing
4: shelter
5: a snare
6: a deadfall
7: a bow&arrow
8: fishing
9: a gun sling
10: to hang food away from animals
11: etc. leave some more below, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Paracord Forum

·
2,201 Posts
I'm doing something like this on my Twitter page about the many uses for paracord.

12. Shoe/boot laces.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I actually make survival bracelets that are true survival bracelets myself and my husband are both active duty soldiers and I make bracelets and weaves you can put on a back pack or a ruck. I make them using a quick release blaze bar so you can undo the whole braid buy pulling on the braided portion itself so you have 10 to 16 feet or more of unbroken 550 plus the accessory I use to make it. It's pretty awesome

SPC(P) Norris
US Army Active

·
2,201 Posts
I actually make survival bracelets that are true survival bracelets myself and my husband are both active duty soldiers and I make bracelets and weaves you can put on a back pack or a ruck. I make them using a quick release blaze bar so you can undo the whole braid buy pulling on the braided portion itself so you have 10 to 16 feet or more of unbroken 550 plus the accessory I use to make it. It's pretty awesome

SPC(P) Norris
US Army Active
Welcome to the forum! Do you have any pics of your bracelets?

·
Registered
262 Posts

SPC(P) Norris
US Army Active

Welcome aboard !

·
545 Posts

SPC(P) Norris
US Army Active

Thank you and your husband for your service, and welcome to the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts