Paracord Forum banner

Straight Razors & Beards!!!

21K views 150 replies 14 participants last post by  MrParacord 
#1 ·
Lets talk about our beards! But also:

I find people who use straight razors to be pretentious. I find myself to be extremely ostentatious for using the word pretentious.

Thoughts? :fear:

#8 ·
lol.. You wish. I use a straight razor to shape the cheekline of my beard and shape the sideburn/temple area. I get cleaner lines that way. I don't tell anybody that I use it though because of people like you Vin!!
:D I should have put "no offense." :cheers1:

To each his own. I hate shaving, and trimming, so once a month, like a toddler, my wife pins me down and cleans me up.

It's scheduled for tonight actually. We'll see who wins. I do know this, she can't make me take a bath.
This made me LOLz.

On the books for a cleaning huh.. You're trusting. My wife hates my beard, she would just chop the whole thing off..
I recently shaved all my facials, due to a need to present myself at work in a more professional manner. :2thmup:

#9 ·
I recently shaved all my facials, due to a need to present myself at work in a more professional manner. :2thmup:
I just chopped the 4 month beard a week ago today.. I'm upset about it too. Growing it back out. I felt like I needed to look more professional as well, and to please the wife. Now my face just looks hella fat lol. Need to start a beard thread. Dirty paracord loving hippies always have beards.

#11 ·
On the books for a cleaning huh.. You're trusting. My wife hates my beard, she would just chop the whole thing off..
Mine likes it. Without it I look ten and timid. With it I am a force to be reckoned with.

I won last night by the way, and am still super shaggy.

I'm single and they don't particularly care about my beard at work as long as I keep it trimmed up. Gotta love the pool bidniz! I agree on the beard thread.
When I was single I went full crazy man beard so the ladies would know what to expect.

Or at least they would have had I not scared my crazy man beard. '

#12 ·
Mine likes it. Without it I look ten and timid. With it I am a force to be reckoned with.

I won last night by the way, and am still super shaggy.
'
Congrats lol. I let the neck and cheek line go for a week, and just buzzed it all down to a weeks growth last night so I can have an even starting point... I swear to you I gained 15 lbs and dropped 7 years. Can't wait for it to come back.

#23 ·
So this is cracking me up... :melikey:

I too like a good beard. I hate shaving, but where I worked over the summer I had to shave. Now that I am back in school I am free to grow it as I please!!!

I try to get a good trimming whenever I get a haircut though so it is all uniform. I do like Aaron's beard from Gas Monkey Garage. I wish I had the patience to grow it out like his.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.