Paracord Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since that pic was taken we now have about 18 or so inches already on the ground and an estimated 4 -8 more inches coming today.

·
2,201 Posts
Since that pic was taken we now have about 18 or so inches already on the ground and an estimated 4 -8 more inches coming today.
You should take an updated pic of the same area. I just recently got done clearing the driveway (half inch of snow) and putting down some salt in anticipation of the 4-5 inches and sleet that is coming this evening through tonight.

·
545 Posts
We are in the same 4-6 inches for today, I think since the 2nd post we are going to beat the 4 snowest winter in Indianapolis.

·
2,201 Posts
No more snow! No more snow!

·
545 Posts
Just got done plowing another 4-5 inches with 12 inch drifts. Plowed the neighbor out as well, his whole drive was a drift and tough to plow. Found out he was the one in a car accident, just a few miles from us. He got pretty bruised up and had to be cut from his mini van. I feel like I did my good deed for the day.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Just got done plowing another 4-5 inches with 12 inch drifts. Plowed the neighbor out as well, his whole drive was a drift and tough to plow. Found out he was the one in a car accident, just a few miles from us. He got pretty bruised up and had to be cut from his mini van. I feel like I did my good deed for the day.

Same here, had to do my neighbors and then go over to my mother in laws and do here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts