Paracord Forum banner

Signature braid

7K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  MrParacord 
I'm starting to like the fishtail more. I made one bracelet before using the fishtail weave. I'm trying to figure out a better way to finish the ends.
If you figure it out let me know! I tried tucking back in and the ends always show and look bad. I don't like to "snip and singe" everything though if I can get a cleaner look

That was my exact same problem. I see a lot of fishtail bracelets made and I noticed the ends are snipped and singed. I guess that is the only way.
I have a hard time tucking the ends anyway since I keep my bracelet weaves tight so it's a pain to put a FID through... I just try to use my finger to drag some of the melted cord over the white core to hide it as much as I can if that makes sense...

Nope... Haven't tried that yet. I may have to! By chance, do you know who has FID's for micro cord? or how to thread with micro? I came across a few spools and can't figure out a tool to let me use it!:mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.