Requesting Help...

Discussion in 'How To' started by meagp5, Sep 13, 2015.

1. meagp5

meagp5 New Member

I've come to request help from you knowledgeable folks. I cannot seem to figure out how to tie this little project. I would like to turn it into a little fishing lure but cannot seem to figure out how to start it or all the knots involved. The legs seem pretty easy. As does the main body (crown sinnet it looks like?) but I'm not sure what is going on at the head. I tried a different frog tutorial online but it did not turn out nearly as perfect as they guy is and definitely has a different head. Any advice is much appreciated :) ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1442199777.845587.jpg

2. DaBigKahuna

DaBigKahuna New Member

Looks like the body is a square weave.

3. zachparis15

zachparis15 New Member

It might be easier for us to tell what it is if you show a pic of the front

4. meagp5

meagp5 New Member

I didn't actually make this. I found it online and would like to make it but don't know how to go about making the head or starting it. I would post a pic of the head portion if I had a pic of the head. Like DaBigKahuna said it looks like a square weave but I'm not sure how to start it. I've been thinking maybe it starts normally and then there is a piece of gutted paracord just pulled through the weave at the front to make the front legs and eyes?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  5. superfluities

superfluities New Member

Great idea, I want to know how too!