Paracord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Admin
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been able to figure out why they replay these old movies at the box office, when 15 years later a new one is coming out. For instance, Jurassic Park.

Why in the heck would I pay $12 to see a movie I can watch on any major streaming sight for free?

Most people, I feel, if they saw the original and like it would go to the theater to see the new one anyhow.

Who's walking around like "Jurassic Park? What's that?"

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's all part of the 3-D kick.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the current 3-D movie technology. I'll save my cash for other things. :)

·
Admin
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's all part of the 3-D kick.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the current 3-D movie technology. I'll save my cash for other things. :)
That makes sense. I forgot it was in 3-D. Still though, I went and looked a some $3K 3D TV. I put on the glasses and watched it, and nothing happened. It looked like a blurry TV to me.

I don't understand the hype.

·
ParacordXJ?
28 Posts
That makes sense. I forgot it was in 3-D. Still though, I went and looked a some $3K 3D TV. I put on the glasses and watched it, and nothing happened. It looked like a blurry TV to me.

I don't understand the hype.
It's possible the glasses were broken, or they were passive and the TV requires Active, etc. Happens a lot at retail stores. It shouldn't look blurry really. But that could happen depending on content. The TV can't always interpolate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts