Paracord jeep handle business???

Discussion in 'Completed Projects & Ideas' started by jdparacord, Jan 5, 2015.

1. jdparacord

jdparacord New Member

Has anyone started a business by making Paracord jeep handles and selling them if so please tell me!!

2. HardcoreSlot

HardcoreSlot Member

3. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Try selling them on eBay.

4. steven60

steven60 New Member

I've been making them
    For jeep fiends for a while with a few leftover pieces of cord and some hardware ... 50 bux really? I need to reassess I'm cheating myself outta about 47 bux

Sent from my iPhone using Paracord Forum

5. ParacordPotter

ParacordPotter New Member

You should sell them as $25 each or 2 for $40. You'd make a ton more money

6. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Remember in business it's easier to lower your prices then to raise them.
    If you friends wants new ones they will be surprised about the price increase but new customers won't know the difference.

7. jdparacord

jdparacord New Member

8. jdparacord

jdparacord New Member

I'm probably going to sell them for $40 for tj's or the 2 door JK's and for the 4 door jk's I'll probably be selling them for $70-$80 just because it's alot of Paracord and the shackles

Paracord+jeeps= awesome!!!!!
    I love Paracord and all of it's uses. And I enjoy making Paracord products!!! Follow me on instagram: 98tj_justin2502

9. jdparacord

jdparacord New Member

Here are some pictures of the Paracord handles that I have installed on my 98 jeep tj!!! ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1421722770.077521.jpg ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1421722787.451730.jpg ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1421722803.166087.jpg

I love Paracord and all of it's uses. And I enjoy making Paracord products!!! Follow me on instagram: 98tj_justin2015

10. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Do the color of the handles match the color of the Jeep?

11. havasu

havasu On permanent vacation

Has anyone considered using a product similar to "Plastidip" in order to firm the handles up?

My store bought "oh s#1t" handles are quick to grab, which seems lacking in the homemade versions.

12. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

I wonder how long the Plastidip would hold up with the flexing of the grab handles?

To eliminate some of the flexibility of the grab handles one could use a lightweight metal strip bent slightly to make it easier to grab the handles and weave around the metal then Plastidip the whole thing.

13. jdparacord

jdparacord New Member

I wouldn't recommend spraying plasti dip on it because plasti dip is made to peal off and it wouldn't stay on there good. And you really don't need to make them stiff

--------------------------------------
    I love Paracord and all of it's uses. And I enjoy making Paracord products!!! Follow me on instagram: 98tj_justin2015

14. jdparacord

jdparacord New Member

Yes they do match the jeep I make them the way the customer wants them to be

15. jdparacord

jdparacord New Member

You really dont need them to be firm

16. steven60

steven60 New Member

Try tightening and pulling the weave real tight according to how stuff you want it .

Sent from my iPhone using Paracord Forum