·
Firearm Collector
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you buy your paracord from...?

Wholesaler...?

Retailer...?

Manufacturer...?

Any ideas for a good source for bulk paracord...links would be helpful !!

Thanks !

·
Firearm Collector
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Hardcore !!

·
Firearm Collector
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Nelson !!

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Firearm Collector
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Hardcore...!!

·
Firearm Collector
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mums the word Vin....

·
2,201 Posts
I picked up some from Michaels and Johann's but I'm still looking for a very good and dependable wholesaler.

·
Registered
6 Posts
fullbellyinsurance.com

They have 7.50 flat rate shipping on 3 hanks of cord or more, and if you buy 10 hanks of cord, they include 50 free buckles.

AND, they have over 400 colors of 550 cord in stock, as well as 450 cord and smaller.

·
Firearm Collector
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Firearm Collector
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea...I noticed that too !!

Just happened across their website...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Paracord Planet also sells on EBay. I bought several 100' hanks of Mil-Spec, Type III, 7 strand, 550 for $6.99 each with free shipping.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks gentlemen...!!

Anybody buy from this site yet...?

http://www.paracord.com/
New to this forum and new to the idea of making something with paracord. I have 100' of OD paracord I bought a couple of years ago, and have never really used any. Finding this site and watching some YouTube videos on making bracelets, I decided to give it a shot. Going from a couple of links provided in this thread, I looked at two sites. Paracord.com and ParacordPlanet. I decided to start with 50' of cord and 5 buckles. Price difference was about $0.50 cheaper at ParacordPlanet. Immaterial cost difference. However, shipping at ParacordPlanet was free. Shipping at Paracord.com was about $9. Guess where I ordered from?

·
32 Posts
So on Friday night, bout midnight I'd say, I put in an order on fullbellyinsurance.com . It arrived today!!! I was sure impressed not only with their prices, but the flat rate $7.50 shipping got here in such a short time. I think I know who I will continue to order from in the future. :D :melikey:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts