Paracord Belt

Discussion in 'How To' started by mtyakker, May 10, 2015.

1. mtyakker

mtyakker New Member

Have done a few Survival Bracelets and lanyards, would like to make myself a belt with some adjustability but don't really know where to start. Approx waist is 37, need advice on how to estimate what lengths I need based on what weave I choose, also any advice offered on where to buy Buckles would be appreciated also, I purchased my bracelet kit from Paracord Planet, have not looked to see what they have available, thought I would put out this Thread first. Thanks in advance for any help offered. Mike.

2. BYork

BYork New Member

You can make a belt with most weaves but there are some that are more common than others. I made this belt a couple of months ago and it turned out awesome. I got the buckle off of an old belt but the ones I have bought are off ebay. If you buy them in bulk it's the cheapest. I recommend this buckle because it is completely adjustable. This is the Slatts rescue weave and doesn't require prior length measurements. I recommend using a pattern that doesn't require you to mediate the length before hand just because it is easier. I hope this answers your question! ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1431310726.421834.jpg

3. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

I made this belt for my 4 year old daughter last year.
    [​IMG]

4. zachparis15

zachparis15 New Member

ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1432167692.321525.jpg I fished this last night

5. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

I want that belt buckle! :)

6. zachparis15

zachparis15 New Member

On Amazon it is only about $15

7. Ready_Cords

Ready_Cords New Member

zachparris15, that is awesome, man.

I really like the double cobra pattern (side-by-side, not king cobra) for belts.