Paracord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have done a few Survival Bracelets and lanyards, would like to make myself a belt with some adjustability but don't really know where to start. Approx waist is 37, need advice on how to estimate what lengths I need based on what weave I choose, also any advice offered on where to buy Buckles would be appreciated also, I purchased my bracelet kit from Paracord Planet, have not looked to see what they have available, thought I would put out this Thread first. Thanks in advance for any help offered. Mike.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You can make a belt with most weaves but there are some that are more common than others. I made this belt a couple of months ago and it turned out awesome. I got the buckle off of an old belt but the ones I have bought are off ebay. If you buy them in bulk it's the cheapest. I recommend this buckle because it is completely adjustable. This is the Slatts rescue weave and doesn't require prior length measurements. I recommend using a pattern that doesn't require you to mediate the length before hand just because it is easier. I hope this answers your question! ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1431310726.421834.jpg

Attachments

·
2,201 Posts
I made this belt for my 4 year old daughter last year.

·
2,201 Posts
Oh okay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts