New guy from Bremerton Washington

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Warix, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Warix

Warix New Member

Well what can I say. I have liked Paracord bracelets and other items for a long time. I have resisted making my own for a long time because I never do anything I like small. I knew I would like making them and I knew it was going to be like a run away train if I started. Well - I was laid up with bad back for a while and was driving my lovely wife nuts because I had nothing to do but watch Fast and Loud all day. So while she was at Hobby Lobby she found a jig and bought that and a few hanks of cord and surprised me with it when she came home. After a couple hours the train started coasting out of the station. I am back at work now but it is hard to pass up any store that I know carries cord without stopping to get some. The train is picking up speed!

So I have lots of questions but mostly I am looking for advice on where you guys get your supplies? I am looking to place a nice sized order but I can't figure out where and who I should go with.

Help please!

2. steven60

steven60 New Member

I get most of my stuff from paracord planet. Amazon too.

3. Sparky_D

Sparky_D I'm a frayed knot...

Welcome from the other side of Puget Sound.

Paracord Planet is my Go-To as well, but I've also bought through eBay through the seller outdoorbunker. They seem to have items on eBay that the website shows as OOS.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  4. Warix

Warix New Member

Thanks for the replies. I have checked out Paracord planet and I think I will place an order soon!

5. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Welcome to the forum!

I haven't bought any paracord for almost a year now. I went from selling paracord products to selling hot dogs so that is what I'm doing now but every once in a while I like to grab some paracord and brush up on my skills.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  6. Warix

Warix New Member

I love a good dog! Believe it or not one of my dreams is to open either a hot dog shop or a sandwich truck.

Hope you do well with the dogs!

7. zachparis15

zachparis15 New Member

I use Paracord Place

8. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Make your dream a reality. I was watching that show How's it Made and they were showing a hot dog cart so I started doing some research and fast forward to today and now I'm a Hot dog vendor.

PM me if you have any questions.

9. Granny6

Granny6 New Member

I am brand new at this, from Illinois. I really liked boredparacord.com.

10. Ready_Cords

Ready_Cords New Member

I now buy the vast majority of my supplies from Shawn at Bored. Great site.

11. Sully

Sully New Member

Welcome, have fun with the cord.