Need to learn what this solomon bar is and how to make

Discussion in 'Knots, Knots, Knots' started by Isitlive21, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Isitlive21

Isitlive21 New Member

I have been learning many different braids recently and am a big fan of the Solomon bar style. I found this online and would like to learn one myself. Anyone know what it's called and if there are instructions online? I am interested specifically in how to separate the colors in the middle vs the standard Solomon bar. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. EnsoZen

EnsoZen New Member

Do you perhaps have more pictures of this bracelet or a link to it?

TIAT and Paracord Guild haven't done this bracelet. I'd be interested in learning about it too. Perhaps, if you had more pictures of the bracelet unclasped front side and back side people could understand it better.

I thought such a thing like this was impossible. After all, if you build a 2 color traditional solomon bar, you put the same color strand in the middle every time you weave a new knot in the solomon bar.

3. Isitlive21

Isitlive21 New Member

I found this picture on a Pinterest page and have tried to study it by zooming. Only the quality isn't the best to zoom. I tried contacting the poster and haven't had luck. It goes against the grain of a traditional Solomon bar I agree which is why it intrigues me. I've done google searches and such trying different key phrases. Any more ideas?

Attached Files:

4. EnsoZen

EnsoZen New Member

Yeah I'm interested in learning it too...

I believe it's based off of the "Chesty Solomon" with something woven through the center... possibly.

Sorry, I have no idea!

I was thinking the chesty solomon because it seems to me the two outer edges of the bracelet are also different colors... but I don't know.