Paracord Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,201 Posts
Nice jig. How much for the one shown? You should post the price of the one shown.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love that jig. I'm a single dad and doing this on the side to make a little extra money. Could you send me the blueprints on how to make me a jig like that? I just don't have the extra 70 to spend.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love that jig. I'm a single dad and doing this on the side to make a little extra money. Could you send me the blueprints on how to make me a jig like that? I just don't have the extra 70 to spend.
The plans for one of the older versions of this jig is on the 3D Warehouse. Do a search for trab9000 and my plans will come up. Make sure you post a pic of the one you make so I can see it. Good luck and feel free to ask any questions.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I love Trabb's store! It has a lot of great gear and supplies at really fair prices. You really ought to check it out. His shipping is prompt as well.

Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
The plans for one of the older versions of this jig is on the 3D Warehouse. Do a search for trab9000 and my plans will come up. Make sure you post a pic of the one you make so I can see it. Good luck and feel free to ask any questions.
I looked on 3d warehouse and could not find it.

·
knots knots knots
239 Posts
Hey Trab...

Do you carry 1/4'' cord the 21 strand stuff, 1100 lb strength ?

I'm just across the border from LA Exactly 98.6 miles from my door to NO city limits

1 - 13 of 13 Posts