Military colors

Discussion in 'General Paracord Discussion' started by Larrythompson, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Larrythompson

Larrythompson New Member

I'm new to paracording I want to make bracelets using correct colors for each branch of the service like navy blue and gold marines scarlet and gold I have several ex military buddies who want bracelets . So my question who has all the correct colors and the military and ncaa collage trade marked charms. I would appreciate all the help.
    Thanks LT

2. steven60

steven60 New Member

The ncaa trademarked items are a problem. I don't think you can buy logos and charms to make you're own stuff...you may have to buy some college name brand stuff take them apart then make them into you're own creation... I ran into this a few years ago trying to make gator stuff and it probably hasn't changed .

Sent from my iPhone using Paracord Forum

3. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried searching Google for the different branches of the Military and their colors?

(I moved your post and made you your own thread Larry. You should get your questions answered better in this section of the forum).

4. streetriots

streetriots New Member

If you check out Paracord Planet on Amazon, they have military colors. Even deployment colors for Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam.