Paracord Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the selling game. Skulls in the middle? Or do they look alright on outside? Also how much should i sell them for and any advice in that area.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Practice you're pattern a little more,where you added you're skulls you went off pattern a little.If you want too add a skull I'd say just one in the middle.. Outside would seem off.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yep there right put skulls in the middle plus if you wanna sell I think a good price range is from anywhere between $8 and $13 all of this depends on how much cord you use and speciality you put into your project but if your just making a regular two colored cobra $5 seems to be a good price plus stress the fact that you use authentic 550 paracord because of a lot of imitation cords out there trying going to the mom and pop can corner stores and see if they will let you sell any on there counter for a cut of the profits this has worked well for me

·
2,201 Posts
If you're selling paracord products then give them genuine 550 paracord. No substitutes unless it's stated in writing before the customer pays.

·
2,201 Posts
You're welcome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts