Left handed sheath for Buck Nighthawk 650

Discussion in 'Knives' started by vsmma, Feb 11, 2015.

1. vsmma

vsmma New Member

I am looking for a sheath that holds the knife against my body firmly. I want to be able to run, dive, jump, or what ever and not have flop :)

2. BYork

BYork New Member

It's almost impossible to go wrong with a kydex sheath! They are strong and they can mold to any knife! I'm working on getting into the business of making them myself!

3. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Check YouTube for some videos on making sheaths out of kydex. Last year I was thinking about making gun holsters and I was watching videos on the process.

4. vsmma

vsmma New Member

Thank you guys, I appreciate your time, and your responses.

5. vsmma

vsmma New Member

I apologize for the late response. Like most, I work more than I like and don't sleep :)

6. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

No need to apologize. We all have lives outside of this forum.

7. vsmma

vsmma New Member

So,,,I checked out the Kydex sheaths,,,pretty sweet! My only question is, are they Vinnie proof? Haha I abuse everything I own. Will that material withstand? I didn't find any thing showing the after effects of abuse.

8. BYork

BYork New Member

It's hard to give you strait facts but kydex is known for its strength. Like paracord it is the top of the line when it comes to strength to width ratio depending on which kydex you get. It will withstand whatever you need it to unless you are intentionally trying to break it.

9. vsmma

vsmma New Member

Cool, it looks like the possibilities are rather endless with that material as well!