Lanyards

Discussion in 'Completed Projects & Ideas' started by BYork, Mar 25, 2015.

1. BYork

BYork New Member

I don't use lanyards much but I love to make them because the possibilities are only limited to your imagination. Unfortunately this one wasn't my design but the paracord master himself Stormdrane came up with it. What are some lanyards you have made? ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1427321226.419472.jpg

2. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

I made one for my wife two years ago in the school colors of the high school she worked at (she's a K-12 licensed Special Ed teacher).

Now she's in a Elementary school so I need to make her another one in those school colors.

3. bigtexprepper

bigtexprepper New Member

Mans that nice is that a mix between snake knot and turks head??

4. BYork

BYork New Member

It's a mix between snake knots and gaucho knots. I want to get some wooden beads to tie the gaucho knots around so they will be more uniform but I still like the look as is!

5. bigtexprepper

bigtexprepper New Member

Oh OK thanks IMA look up on that gaucho knot could I use that for a knife handle wrap??

6. BYork

BYork New Member

Ya definitely!

7. bigtexprepper

bigtexprepper New Member

Alright that's what I'm wanting to do I bought this sword but the rope the handles wrapped looks like crap so I want to freshn it up a bit and the beads are not a bad idea for the lanyard I think IMA try practicing on something small before I try the sword