Knottology Banshee Clasp

Discussion in 'General Paracord Discussion' started by kardar2, Apr 4, 2015.

1. kardar2

kardar2 New Member

I was on paracord planet website and seen this whistle. I thought it was kinda cool. I went to YouTube to see a review and there is only one and it is in French. I did a Google search and only came up with paracord planet website. So any one buy these? So what's the good,bad and ugly on these? Thanks

2. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

How about posting a pic of the whistle.

3. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

It looks interesting but I can't find any reviews. The whistle is 100 decibels and all metal. There kind of pricey for a whistle buckle.
    So trying to make a bracelet and sell one would be difficult considering the cost. I carry a safety orange 100 decibel slim whistle on my keys. I've had it on there for almost two years now.

4. Deek550

Deek550 New Member

Knottology makes great buckles. They have a nice finish, they appear to be of great quality, their flashy, and come in multiple colors. I have a couple on some bracelets and they really spice up a bracelet. Their nice enough you want to show the buckle versus hide it like when you are using a 3/8" plastic buckle.

Looking at the banshee, it appears to be taller than your average buckle. If that isn't something that bothers you, I'm sure you'll like it.