Kickstarter Prototype

Discussion in 'Completed Projects & Ideas' started by SharkfinWatch, Sep 14, 2015.

1. SharkfinWatch

SharkfinWatch New Member

I am launching a Kickstarter project soon with my brand Sharkfin, its a watch with a adjustable paracord bracelet. My sample product has arrived. What does everyone think? This is going to be exclusive to backers and has the model number KS16 engraved on the back which stands for 'Kickstarter 2016'. At the minute im happy with the sample and I think this will be the finished product. Feedback?

We are also on Twitter with more product images - @sharkfinwatch

[​IMG]

2. Vesire

Vesire New Member

Hi,
    congrats for the idea and that you make it happen.Im making non adjustable for now straps, have the near like you idea of adjustable, but for now i make them custom / tailor made.

I would say to make thicker knots, looks loose. Also at the buckle part make 4 lines looks better than 2, Also as i see it from the picture lug size is 22mm, paracord strap can be used on 20 and 22mm which is good. But on 22mm make it wider.

Some of mine for tips :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Kdawg3030

Kdawg3030 New Member

I agree I would make them a king cobra but they look good as they are too

4. Ready_Cords

Ready_Cords New Member

I agree that making two extra loops on each side of the buckle would look neater, as well as make the connection more stable. You might also consider tucking the ends on the underside of the band, as opposed to just cutting and melting at the side of the braid.

5. SolomonItch

SolomonItch Weaving for the Light

Stitch in some Micro cord!