Kelly Kettle Carrier

Discussion in 'Completed Projects & Ideas' started by JosephDurham, May 12, 2017.

1. JosephDurham

JosephDurham New Member

Hi everyone, I was curious if anyone might have some plans or ideas on how someone could make a sling for a Kelly kettle (www.kellykettleusa.com). The kelly kettle currently comes with a draw string pouch, but would be much better if it had a sling that one could carry over there shoulder/ chest. I don't know how I would start such a project, and was told to ask the experts for help.

Thank you so much,

Joseph

2. JosephDurham

JosephDurham New Member

I would want there to be two separate pieces, one would be the sling, which I can handle, the part that I am wanting help on would be the kellykettle holder itself.

3. frodo

frodo knots knots knots

yes, that would be rather easy to do,

I make rifle slings, 2'' wide as long as needed

Attached Files:

4. venatic

venatic Member

I would start by looking on Google and YouTube. Try "How to Paracord bottle holder" and "How to Paracord bottle wrap." That could get you started. Sorry if I sound redundant by suggesting this in most of my posts. But that is usually where I start!

5. Para_Dactyl

Para_Dactyl New Member

I've made a wrap for a bottle of hand sanitizer. I used this tutorial:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kprI4GUBXBI[/ame]

Perhaps it may help.

6. JosephDurham

JosephDurham New Member

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it. I do a lot of bushcrafting and I've been looking for different ways to carry certain gear, my Kelly kettle being one of my favorite pieces.