How to finish a cobra buckle

Discussion in 'How To' started by Rmillz91, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Rmillz91

Rmillz91 New Member

I am new to the paracord game... love it immensely. I am having a problem finishing the bracelet in a way that makes it nice and neat. All my bracelets look incomplete or ugly at the end

2. Rmillz91

Rmillz91 New Member

Here are a few examples

Attached Files:

3. rzeigler

rzeigler New Member

Im pretty sure theres a how to on this topic. I do mine by bringing the ends around the back and running them under about three threads. Then i cut and burn them using the base of the lighter to flatten them so its comfortable against the skin. A fid is very helpful for this. Hope this helps.

4. rzeigler

rzeigler New Member

Just checked look up how to finish a paracord bracelet in the how to section.

5. Rmillz91

Rmillz91 New Member

The ones i have seen arent very eye pleasing. I am fine with that for my bracelets, but the one i give away/sell i would like to be more aesthetically pleasing... i know, im being a proctodynia but any advice would be great

6. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

The best way is what rzeigler said. Use a fid or forceps to work the ends underneath a few strands and then cut, singe and flatten. This method if done correctly makes the ends dissappear between the knots on the underside of the bracelet.
    I like to take my forceps and push the ends into the knot after I complete the steps above. This method works best with the Ladder rack and Fishtail weave.