Paracord Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of yall know what kind of pattern/knot is being used for this wrap. I need to reproduce it and am pretty lost. Help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a picture. I need to reproduce this exactly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Do any of yall know what kind of pattern/knot is being used for this wrap. I need to reproduce it and am pretty lost. Help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a picture. I need to reproduce this exactly.

It looks like and over under similar to a how you'd lace shoes up. However the fancy pattern over to the left is anyones guess. But the over under looks more like a flat cord rather than a true round paracord

Don't know how much help the is but that just what it looks like to me. Hope this help, sotry if it's wrong

·
2,201 Posts
From the angle it looks like a ladder rack.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Wow I like how that trilobite matches the shoes I do that all the time my wife gets mad Your making another bracelet just to match your shoes!!! Omg!! Lmbo Mr paracord ist right looks like a ladder rack or I don't why but I keep thinking saw tooth or snake knot try your bes t to duplicate what's there and take pics so you don't forget the steps you made or have to make

·
2,201 Posts
Wow I like how that trilobite matches the shoes I do that all the time my wife gets mad Your making another bracelet just to match your shoes!!! Omg!! Lmbo Mr paracord ist right looks like a ladder rack or I don't why but I keep thinking saw tooth or snake knot try your bes t to duplicate what's there and take pics so you don't forget the steps you made or have to make
LOL! How many bracelets have you made to match your shoes?

·
Registered
252 Posts
About 16 right now but the number keeps growing I bought a couple pair of sandals that u
I'll be matching soon lmbo one pair is red whit & black the other is black grey & blue I make four rope round braid necklaces that match to hehe I tell what!? What's wrong with that!? You color coordinate all the time !? She'll get up from bed and I'm already up making something and she'll come sit next to me and watch for a lil while then say Ugh what aya makn nowww!??! And I just be like oh you'll see lmbo !!!!! Then we go out to eat and I'm wearing somthn new she says omg is that what you made that for omg!?! Lol I never get tired of this I LOVE PARACORD!!! Need I say more ?? Hahaha!

·
2,201 Posts
LOL! I once bought a pair of Old Navy flip flops (grey) and I put black paracord on them. I wear them outside while sitting in the yard, BBQ, etc.

I made them over a year ago to advertise but I never did start selling them.

·
2,201 Posts
I used the Cobra weave for the straps so that the straps could still be flat against my feet.

·
2,201 Posts
Right I seen one that had no rubber and was tottaly replaced with 550 cord just can't stop thinking how that fell between the toes ...does it feel good or uncomfortable hard to tell unless you try
I didnt replace the straps I just put paracord over them. Plus I didn't put paracord on the part between the toes.

Here is a pic of one of them. I cropped the pic because the flip flops are old, worn, and dirty from wearing them outside in the yard. I don't wear them anywhere else but around the house.

·
Genuine Certified Old F_ _ _!
46 Posts
I'm amazed!

You folks amaze me. Seriously!!

I got to looking at this forum in an effort to find some guidance and direction for a specific project I have in mind. Some of these things I've seen folks make on here impresses the heck out of me. Now I just need to decide a good, reliable place to get some supplies from and I'll get on with the program of my project. I like something that would lend itself to being carryable and doable by an old F_ _ _ like me. I'm assuming this might be a family board!! lol

Thanks for letting me butt in!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts