Hello from PA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Technog33k, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Technog33k

Technog33k New Member

Hey all,
    Started paracord about a year or two ago but got serious with it the last few months. My son started in scouts, I became a scout leader, we were looking for projects, so forth and so on, and down the rabbit hole I went. Now I'm always wishing I had some cord in my hands when I get bored. I've even started carrying a kit with me so when I get a few, I throw something together or learn something new.

Hoping to make a little money off of it (enough at least to feed my habit) and finally get a few things that I've been needing (new badge lanyard, binocular strap, new watch band, etc...).

I'm into tech, outdoors, firearms, family. Love Sci-Fi and action/adventure. Always have a book of some sort around and usually end up trying to find the next thing for my scouts to do or learn.

2. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Welcome to the forum!

3. Welcome to the forum! I learned some of my first complex knot's while in the boy scouts and I have been hooked on knotting every since.. it was all nautical related back then, actually making usable items has taken the enjoyment of knotting to a whole new level:)