Hello from Kansas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by the_law_man01, Sep 9, 2016.

1. the_law_man01

the_law_man01 New Member

Just wanted to intro myself. I tied my first knot after my brother canned home from Iraq. I've knotted a few things since then: bracelets, lanyards, watchbands, binocular straps, etc. Ready to learn more!

2. kythcat

kythcat New Member

3. Wasp

Wasp New Member

Welcome. Please post some pictures of your work on the forum.

By the way, I think we're all always learning new stuff when it comes to knotting. If your looking for something in particular ask and we'll see if we cant help or steer you to the right place.

4. the_law_man01

the_law_man01 New Member

I'll post a couple things. I'm waiting on some pictures. I've never really thought about taking pictures of things I've made. I know...rookie mistake.

5. Wasp

Wasp New Member

I take pictures for reference mostly, for myself as well as when someone asks me to make something. And you will know what colors and patterns look like if need be. Then there's times when people on forums want to know how to do something or need ideas. Try to get some decent lighting and find a light colored towel or shirt. It only takes a minute or two, you can wait until you have a couple of them done at a time.

6. the_law_man01

the_law_man01 New Member

Yeah. Hindsight is always 20/20. Can't do anything but charge forward from here.