Paracord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new on here today and I have just started making para cord bracelets for my self. ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1400612808.256095.jpg I am just waiting for 100 ft of paracord coming an I will be making a sling for my air rifle using the dbl solaman knot . How much cord will I need roughly thanks in advance ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1400612950.621176.jpg

Attachments

·
2,201 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I never made a sling before but that 100 ft you got coming will cover it with some to spare. I'm sure someone who made one before will tell you exact or close to exact amount needed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the reply I'll put a pic up as soon as I have it done. Iv got the sling swivels ready just waiting on the cord now. I hate waiting

·
Registered
104 Posts
Cheers for the reply I'll put a pic up as soon as I have it done. Iv got the sling swivels ready just waiting on the cord now. I hate waiting

I started on bracelets and have moved on to gun slings. If a double Solomon is the same as a double cobra, in use about 80' for a rifle sling 38-39" long. AR type sling are shorter then that in my opinion. I have a few slings on FB page, look up JTB Cords by Boone if ya like.
Keep twisting!

JTB Cords
Paracord Forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts