Paracord Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Admin
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of some grab handles I made. I weigh 220lbs and they support my weight fully when hanging from them. They were made with the king cobra.

·
2,201 Posts
Nice!

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
Seen a few guys on IG use them for their jeeps. I think it is a genius idea. They came out great.

·
Admin
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have a tutorial on those? I mean I know the knot, but the connections, and how you mounted?
Sorry for the delay, I do not. I will add it to my list. There is much I want to add as far as tutorials go.

That's why I think this site is such a great idea. We all know the knots, but the ingenuity/creativity on putting things together is something we can all learn from one another.

I promise, I am making a list and will try to post as soon as possible. The Shift Knob is going to be the first one, because I actually need to make it. :cheers2:

·
ermahgerd perrkerd
1,098 Posts
Sorry for the delay, I do not. I will add it to my list. There is much I want to add as far as tutorials go.

That's why I think this site is such a great idea. We all know the knots, but the ingenuity/creativity on putting things together is something we can all learn from one another.

I promise, I am making a list and will try to post as soon as possible. The Shift Knob is going to be the first one, because I actually need to make it. :cheers2:
Yes you do.. Get on it Dave... If that IS your real name!! (vin) :nuts:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
88 Posts
Here's a shot of a local fella who had a sponsor send him some, when I see him at the next Jeep Night, i'll ask who.

He's got them all over.

I'll throw some other shots in the Jeep Thread.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here are the ones I have made for my jeep wrangler tj ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1421722965.845971.jpg

--------------------------------------
Paracord+jeeps= awesome!!!!!
I love Paracord and all of it's uses. And I enjoy making Paracord products!!! Follow me on instagram: 98tj_justin2015

Attachments

·
2,201 Posts
It looks like they match the color of the Jeep. That's nice looking.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Seen a few guys on IG use them for their jeeps. I think it is a genius idea. They came out great.
i make them too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts