Girly colors

Discussion in 'General Paracord Discussion' started by Todd_Halleman, May 7, 2014.

1. Todd_Halleman

Todd_Halleman New Member

I need to make some good girly paracord bracelets. I can't pick out girly colors. Any suggestions?

All I got is pink and purple

2. dcfish

dcfish New Member

I use pink, purple, baby(skyblue), i find that neon colors are really good as well. And then neon and camo colors go well together

3. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Girl Camo Colors:
    Pink camo
    Plasma purple
    Red camo

Girl Combination Colors
    Birthday cake
    Cotton candy
    Gobstopper

4. higdeezy45b

higdeezy45b New Member

I used these colors. Silver,purple,turquoise, hot pink, and a few others. Check out paracordonline.com in the clearance section. You can get some really good deals on 100' hanks and they usually have some girly colors too!

Attached Files:

5. kat

kat New Member

I use camp pink with hot pink. Sorry I don't have a picture of it ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1407161516.438034.jpg ImageUploadedByParacord Forum1407161600.718036.jpg

6. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

I'm not into rainbow things but that's a nice looking rainbow colored bracelet.

7. kat

kat New Member

Tyvm but the rainbow one was not made with paracord. Don't know what it is for sure. It has stretch to it like bungee cord but not quit as much as bungee cord. It wasn't labeled but was in with paracord. This was one of my very first endeavors, tho.

8. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

9. kat

kat New Member