Paracord Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting all. Thanks for having a great forum for all things paracord. Being a SGT in the Army, paracord or 550 cord is one of my favorite things. It's not just cord but a tool that I find simply awesome. Got tons of the stuff and love it.

·
2,201 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
252 Posts
How ya doing wfs29223 welcome to the forum I stay in Houston and got plenty of family in San Antonio we constantly fight about spurs & ROCKETS lol hope you enjoy this forum buddy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How ya doing wfs29223 welcome to the forum I stay in Houston and got plenty of family in San Antonio we constantly fight about spurs & ROCKETS lol hope you enjoy this forum buddy
Thanks big Tex. not a bball fan. So all I can day is GO STEELERS!!!

·
2,201 Posts
Where are the Cavs at? That's my hometown team.

·
2,201 Posts
Okay then.

·
2,201 Posts
Send me out the first Cavs bracelet so that I can show everyone your work and support my home team at the same time. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Howdy. I'm new to the forum as well. Since I was introduced to paracord, I've done quite a few projects and carry close to 500 ft on my person, pet, and EDC. Between my fiancé and I, we carry about 1100 ft just about every day.
Oh, by the way, we're also in SATX.

·
2,201 Posts
Howdy. I'm new to the forum as well. Since I was introduced to paracord, I've done quite a few projects and carry close to 500 ft on my person, pet, and EDC. Between my fiancé and I, we carry about 1100 ft just about every day.
Welcome to the forum!
That's a lot of paracord being carried everyday.

Post some pics of your work some day.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm not a fan of pink, but these were the only polarized glasses I found that I actually liked. Paracord saved the day and covered up that pink camo crap. Lol
Three hours and barely 1 foot finished. Only 28" to go.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Very cool. Don't carry any durning the day but got a couple thousand feet. Both on big rolls and a bunch of 100' hanks.

·
2,201 Posts
Nice work shoot2live. I really like that leash.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts