Paracord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy.

I've been tying knots in parachute cord since the days I called it 550 cord and just used whatever was on a spool in the supply room. In recent years, I've been making things to sell to help defray the costs of my wife's animal rehab operation (those critters eat!).

I have recently found some success with Apple Watch bands, and Fitbit Charge 2 bands. The holy grail seems to be Fitbit Alta bands, as apparently the folks who buy Altas are into fashion, so swap out their bands frequently.

But, I can't seem to find a source for the Alta connectors. I've got multiple sources for Apple and Charge 2 connectors, but the Alta eludes me. I know they exist, because I see people selling custom Alta bands on eBay, but my usual Aliexpress search has come to nothing.

Anyone else found a source for these, or have any insights as to where I might look?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy.

I've been tying knots in parachute cord since the days I called it 550 cord and just used whatever was on a spool in the supply room. In recent years, I've been making things to sell to help defray the costs of my wife's animal rehab operation (those critters eat!).

I have recently found some success with Apple Watch bands, and Fitbit Charge 2 bands. The holy grail seems to be Fitbit Alta bands, as apparently the folks who buy Altas are into fashion, so swap out their bands frequently.

But, I can't seem to find a source for the Alta connectors. I've got multiple sources for Apple and Charge 2 connectors, but the Alta eludes me. I know they exist, because I see people selling custom Alta bands on eBay, but my usual Aliexpress search has come to nothing.

Anyone else found a source for these, or have any insights as to where I might look?

Thanks.
Could u let me know if u find out where to get the connectors too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts