Paracord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a little help...

Does anyone have instructions on how to make this particular style "Double Alternating Half-Hitch Bracelet"?

I make the regular "Alternating Half-Hitch Bracelet" but, am having a bit of trouble duplicating this one.

Appreciate any help. :cool:

--Coach

parawhiteblackhalfhitchalt3.jpg

Attachments

·
Southern state of mind
89 Posts
Looks like he/she is just using an alternate half-hitch with 2 separate cords around a core.. Here is a demo from what I can tell from the picture and my understanding of the half hitch... I'll see what I can figure out this weekend in terms of a full how-to. Is this with a ball and loop or using a plastic clip for closure? That can make a huge difference in how to start/stop a bracelet sometimes.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much. I figured it out, but forgot to get back on the forum and post it.

--Coach

·
Southern state of mind
89 Posts
Nice man. My favorite bracelet to make right now is the Oat Spike Sinnet. I watched Mr. Coop's video on youtube on how to tie it using clips.

·
2,201 Posts
Looks like he/she is just using an alternate half-hitch with 2 separate cords around a core.. Here is a demo from what I can tell from the picture and my understanding of the half hitch... I'll see what I can figure out this weekend in terms of a full how-to. Is this with a ball and loop or using a plastic clip for closure? That can make a huge difference in how to start/stop a bracelet sometimes.
So how would you tie this using the plastic buckles?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts