Paracord Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your current cellphone?
Today UPS dropped off my new cell phone the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Before today I was using the Galaxy S3.

·
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the Samsung Galaxy III and don't know 1/10th of its abilities, so I'm concerned with jumping to the S-5. Is it worth it?
Upgrading from the S3 to the S5 is worth it. The screen clarity is so much better, performance is vastly improved, better camera with a super fast auto focus.
I will be able to tell you more once I get to know the phone better.
Tomorrow the S5 will be in stores so if you can check it out and see if its worth upgrading.

P.S. I love technology so I will know how to operate all the features 100% in less than a week.

·
On permanent vacation
2,241 Posts
Since you are knowledgeable, let me post this question to you. With my S-3, I was in need of a time stamp on my camera for insurance purposes. I did a search and was unable to figure how to activate the time stamp, but then reading comments on the S-4, the owners claim they can not turn off the time stamp on the camera. Do you have any idea how to achieve this?

·
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since you are knowledgeable, let me post this question to you. With my S-3, I was in need of a time stamp on my camera for insurance purposes. I did a search and was unable to figure how to activate the time stamp, but then reading comments on the S-4, the owners claim they can not turn off the time stamp on the camera. Do you have any idea how to achieve this?
Once you look at the pic then look at the info of the pic it will show the time and date. But if your looking for a watermark time/date stamp then you will need an app for that.

·
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome higdezzy45b to the forum!

·
Admin
4,294,967,295 Posts
I have the S4, jumping to the S5 isn't worth it to me, it's all gimmicks added with a better camera. I'll run out the S4 until something better comes along.

·
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have the S4, jumping to the S5 isn't worth it to me, it's all gimmicks added with a better camera. I'll run out the S4 until something better comes along.
I agree. That's why when I had the S3 I felt the same about getting the S4.
So for people with the S4 they should wait for the S6.
I'll most likely wait for the S5 before I upgrade again.

·
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My new case just arrived. So far so good. I'll post a better review after a week or two.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts