Belts

Discussion in 'Completed Projects & Ideas' started by shoot2live, Jun 8, 2015.

1. shoot2live

shoot2live New Member

My sweetheart works 12+ hrs as a security officer, so my nights usually don't involve much sleep since a few of his locations have never experienced a peaceful night. Unfortunately, I don't live in Las Vegas, so I keep my nights occupied with new projects.
    Last night, or this morning (I haven't slept in 2 days, so I still think it's Saturday), I worked on a new belt. I had to build a makeshift jig to hold the paracord in place, and my dachshund decided she wanted to help me by tangling the cord a few times.
    A few days ago, I made a double wide cobra belt, which I love. With my newest finished project, I have 2 belts I'll have difficulty deciding which to wear.

By the way, in case anyone has seen a color trend in my projects, I use purple and black more than any other colors. Black fills my closet, so brown won't match. Purple symbolizes Pancreatic Cancer Awareness. It's the worst of all cancers and can hit someone and take them in less than a month without any prior symptoms. My father fought as best as he could, but Pancreatic Cancer doesn't pay any mind to a freshly retired emergency management officer. Not even 11 months after he retired, my Daddy passed away at the young age of 50. 11-11-13
    I wear purple for him.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Sorry for your loss.

Nice work on the belts.