Paracord Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,201 Posts
Nice work. Nice choice of colors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need some help with starting a bracelet but havn't a clue how to start. I have 2 big roles of paracord and all kinds of accessories

·
Registered
3 Posts
Simple bracelets

Hi, I just want to start a simple bracelet and go from there. Are they just basically knots? I've watched some video's on UTube but lost, some use jigs with not explaining how to build jig. HELP

·
2,201 Posts
You don't need a jig to make a bracelet. The jig makes it easier to keep you knots tighter and more uniform.

When I first started making bracelets I didn't even know what a paracord jig was.
I looked up a Cobra weave bracelet on YouTube and just copied what I saw. Since I tie tight I had the knots how I wanted them.

Search YouTube for Basic Cobra weave bracelet and you can find videos using jigs and videos without.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I bet most here started by taping one end down on a flat surface,no jig at all , follow along one if the cobra weave tutorials as mrparacord suggests it's prolly the simplest

Sent from my iPhone using Paracord Forum

·
2,201 Posts
I bet most here started by taping one end down on a flat surface,no jig at all , follow along one if the cobra weave tutorials as mrparacord suggests it's prolly the simplest

I used my hands to hold everything but its was akward at first.
Then I tried using the back of a chair as a anchor point.

Now I can sit on the couch and tie just using my hands but when fulfilling customers orders I use my jig.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Also don't get outta control and start with the most complex one lol start easy till you get the hang of using buckles or knots then weaving , where to end the knot , how to burn it without messing up you're project like i still do sometimes hehe

·
2,201 Posts
Also don't get outta control and start with the most complex one lol start easy till you get the hang of using buckles or knots then weaving , where to end the knot , how to burn it without messing up you're project like i still do sometimes hehe

Good advice for peopke that are just starting to work with paracord.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Look up tying it all together or tiat on you tube, you can also go to www.fusionknots.com, the videos are really well put together, he doesnt use a jig, but he also doesnt use buckles so if thats something you would be interested in i would check him out anyways

1 - 14 of 14 Posts