Any help greatly apreciated

Discussion in 'General Paracord Discussion' started by YooperTexan, Mar 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. YooperTexan

YooperTexan YooperTexan

Hello!
    I've made many simple paracord bracelets and dog collars. I was wondering if anyone could help explain to me how to make this style of horse halter. Even a good guess would greatly help me :) I attached some photos. These are mostly made out of pulling tape (if anyone is wondering why it looks weird).

I think the thicker sections are made with 8 strands and the thinner are made of 4 strands. I also think it's got two starting points, but I'm not too sure...
    F8WOO2RIATHLQTH.LARGE.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

$45.00 - 8 Strand Round, Flat Nose, Braid Blue Sky Blue.jpg

71jWzHEHaWL._SL1500_.jpg

Attached Files:

2. JDMc

JDMc New Member

Did you ever get a start at this? I've looked at it and think I have an idea how to do it but mind you it's only an idea.

3. steven60

steven60 New Member

I think you gotta treat it like an etch a sketch if you will , try to visualize the end product to have enough cord to be able to branch off each time but still have enough to finish . Also you can stop at each change of direction point with something like a chrome plated ring or some such and continue to the next point like several projects to the end result of one saving yourself lots of cord and aggravation