Paracord Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving through wellington ohio a few days ago. I see a Amish farm selling brown eggs. I stop in to buy a dozen, to my surprise, only $1.25 a dozen.
Mr Miller had two young children out playing in the yard. I point to my paracord bracelet and ask " if his children would be able to have one for a gift. I ask you because I'm not sure if these are appropriate to wear, if not I apologize".
He said his children would love one and appreciate it.
As I'm giving his 2 children a bracelet. ...... I hear some more children behind me. I turn to find 6 more. Lol.
They each pick a paracord bracelet and went running, comparing them to each other.
The smiles on their faces were priceless.

·
2,201 Posts
How long was you up here in Ohio?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How long was you up here in Ohio?
I was in Dayton Ohio just enough to get a good sleep and unload. Then loaded did a short run to Wellington. Ran dead head to upper Sandusky for a 8am pick up. But when I got there, they loaded me 9 hours early :). Dropped in St Charles Illinois. Got another good sleep then loaded in Franklin park Illinois to Charleston West Virginia. Then a short run to the backwoods of WV to a deep coal mine for an emergency run to deliver a air drill compressor . The to Mt Sterling Ky now sitting in Duncansville Pennsylvania since 8 am Saturday. I hope they get me a load soon to end a good pay week Monday.

·
2,201 Posts
Your job sounds interesting.

·
2,201 Posts
Very creative.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts