Usernames

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by J-Will, Aug 6, 2013.

1. J-Will

J-Will ermahgerd perrkerd

Started using J-Will back on Tahoeyukonforum.com years ago. Now it's pretty much my go to username. Kinda obvious where it comes from lol J (first initial) Will (williams).

Where did yours come from?

2. paracordist

paracordist New Member

Mine is always GHU,the only reason it's paracordist on here is because it related to paracord.The story behind GHU is a good one,many months ago maybe even a year I came across this game (clash of clans) and it asked for a username and I did not think I'd play any,so I just typed in some letters(GHU) and I soon found out that it would be the most addictive game I have ever played.so I just started using GHU on every thing.I it's not the most interesting story but it's a story.

3. Southern_cordist

Southern_cordist Southern state of mind

I wish I had some crazy cool story for my username, but it's just the name of my little paracord shop (Southern Cordist Creations)... I'm on theoutdoorstrader.com under anelson870 which is the usual name I use. a for alex, nelson is my last name, and i'm a big fan of the Remington 870....

4. Vin

Vin Admin

Only Havasu and Austin know the true origination of my name. Its a secret that must remain a secret for national security.

5. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Mr. Paracord is my paracord business name.

6. Apyl

Apyl New Member

Well my name is April and my cousins use to call me Apple so I changed the spelling to Apyl. I started using Apyl a few years ago on games and forums. So if you see this name on other forums, it's me :)

7. glock26USMC

glock26USMC New Member

Glock26 was my EDC at time of creation, and obviously USMC :)

8. J-Will

J-Will ermahgerd perrkerd

Fast and the Furious addict. Secret revealed..

9. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

It's my real name.

10. bacpacker

bacpacker New Member

Mine is just a near lifelong passion.

11. havasu

havasu On permanent vacation

A well known, former sister forum was once a great aid in repairing my old jeep. I registered as Havasujeeper, and kept it for a few years, until I got lazy. Now, it is just havasu. It is also where my vacation home is located (Lake Havasu, Arizona).

12. Shooter

I miss that site. I had been on a good portion of my life.

13. Shooter

So who else has a story about their user name?

14. glock26USMC

glock26USMC New Member

Have alot of users on here, lets here the. Stories :)

15. Vin

Vin Admin

Ok, ok. Really mine started because I like the word "vindicated" and it kind of suites me and a few life situations I have found myself in. "Vin" kind of stuck and there you have it!

16. Keith

Keith New Member

Vin nicknamed me Keith because I look like Keith Hernandez's Nephew Todd Duggert.

17. Highlander99

Highlander99 New Member

Well, I'm scottish so that's where highlander comes from, and the 99 is my number in hockey. I use this username for my name over on airsoft society so that's me and I think on the survival forum too, although I don't use it anymore.

18. Vin

Vin Admin

True story! :rofl:

19. Shooter

Glad to have you here!

20. pipewelder

pipewelder New Member

I use pipewelder cause its what i do for a living. On conceled carry forum years ago i was ssssthesnake haven been on there in years