to my surprise. ..

Discussion in 'General Paracord Discussion' started by catfish, Feb 27, 2014.

1. catfish

catfish New Member

To my surprise, what do I find when I get back from my new job expediting. NY Wife bought a couple hanks of paracord ,whistle buckles and dog collar parts from paracord galaxy. In with it ,there is some "tactical cord". Not sure what that us ,but looks interesting. Be jealous guys.... :)

Attached Files:

2. ThreeJ

ThreeJ Member

Gotta love a wife that takes care of her man. Looks like you picked a winner!

3. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Nice stash! I just ordered some new colors of paracord early this morning. There colors for my summer line.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  4. catfish

catfish New Member

Never leave home without some paracord and a P-38 can opener.

My brother collected about 200 P-38's from "unlikely" means while in the army in 79 ,and sent them to me where I went to school. I have 4 left. Sold the others way back then in school. $1.00 ea lol used it again tonight to open dinner on my way to Atlanta Georgia. :) Many great memories of him. R.I.P. BROTHER. :cheers2:

5. J-Will

J-Will ermahgerd perrkerd

6. Brian

Brian New Member

Lucky guy , great wife

Brian

7. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

I want to get some P-51's next. Did you find it easy to use or was it a little difficult due to not having used one in years?

8. catfish

catfish New Member

No problems at all in using it. Well maybe the size and my fingers are a little older now. I'd bought the larger ones in the past ,they just don't seem to work as well as this old one.