Snow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apyl, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Apyl

Apyl New Member

We have 12 inches on the ground so far.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  2. ThreeJ

ThreeJ Member

I wish we had snow here... we have none.:( Nice picture. I know my kids would like some more.:chilly:

3. J-Will

J-Will ermahgerd perrkerd

We got close to 10 along with the ice.. All gone now though :(

4. glock26USMC

glock26USMC New Member

Expecting 4-5 inches of snow tonight

5. Apyl

Apyl New Member

Since that pic was taken we now have about 18 or so inches already on the ground and an estimated 4 -8 more inches coming today.

6. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

You should take an updated pic of the same area. I just recently got done clearing the driveway (half inch of snow) and putting down some salt in anticipation of the 4-5 inches and sleet that is coming this evening through tonight.

7. ThreeJ

ThreeJ Member

We are in the same 4-6 inches for today, I think since the 2nd post we are going to beat the 4 snowest winter in Indianapolis.

8. Apyl

Apyl New Member

Here is an updated pic

Attached Files:

9. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

No more snow! No more snow!

10. ThreeJ

ThreeJ Member

Just got done plowing another 4-5 inches with 12 inch drifts. Plowed the neighbor out as well, his whole drive was a drift and tough to plow. Found out he was the one in a car accident, just a few miles from us. He got pretty bruised up and had to be cut from his mini van. I feel like I did my good deed for the day.

11. glock26USMC

glock26USMC New Member

Same here, had to do my neighbors and then go over to my mother in laws and do here

12. ThreeJ

ThreeJ Member

I am glad my mother in-law lives over 2 hrs away, I would hate to have to do her too.:eek:

My parents on the other side of town have a Great neighbor He takes care of there plowing needs.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014