Should of packed cord

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by catfish, May 16, 2014.

1. catfish

catfish New Member

As I sit in Georgia, with a blown engine in the sprinter van, I realize I should have packed my cord and supplies to make items so I wouldn't become so board. Lol

2. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

I thought we already discussed this. :)
    I thought you was going to start carrying your paracord supplies in a duffel bag somewhere in the van.

3. catfish

catfish New Member

Lol. Yes we did. But I spent my time off turkey hunting with my son and wife and did not get to making the shelf storage space needed yet.
    I hope to take him back out Sunday morning do he can get a bird. I got a nice one on the 7th. 9.5" double beard and 7/8" spurs :)

4. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Wait! Your wife goes hunting?

I only understood half of that last sentence. :)

5. catfish

catfish New Member

After 22 years of trying to get her to go shooting....unsuccessfully. Last year she tells me that she wants to go turkey hunting. So she buys a Mossberg 500 20 gauge, blind , decoys etc.. she's left handed and right eye dominant. She don't have much time to hunt as helping her mom out a lot and work. But she enjoys going out. I truly hope she an my son get a bird.
    And seeing I blew a rod through block in the expediting van Thursday in Georgia... I have off till after memorial day. Good for hunting but bad on the pay check.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  6. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Well at least she is trying to get into it now.

I've heard some horror stories about those rods shooting through the dash of vehicles.

7. catfish

catfish New Member

Made my drop in Tulsa. Tulsa zoo only 2 miles away. Going to take a little nap . Then break out my cord and Knot some bracelets in the shady picnic area.

8. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

How have you been doing?

9. catfish

catfish New Member

Just getting woke up. Cooking my lunch in the cast iron skillet on the camp stove first :)
    Then I think I'll move closer to the front of the parking area I'm at for people to see when they walk by.
    Just wish I had storage space for a small table.
    Guess I'll go "old trader "style; and have a blanket laid out. Lmao

10. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Try building a display rack. One that is collapsible.

11. catfish

catfish New Member

Boss already says I pack to much crap to take. Lol

12. catfish

catfish New Member

Some things I made in Tulsa a couple days ago

Attached Files: