Prices?

Discussion in 'General Paracord Discussion' started by Gamer3900, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Gamer3900

Gamer3900 Prepper

Any idea of the prices I should sell my bracelets. I sell basic bracelets for $5.00 and keychains by the foot. Any ideas? Thanks

-Gamer3900

2. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

$5-6 is a good price for a basic bracelet.
    So your saying your key chains start at $5 and up depending on the length, etc?

3. Gamer3900

Gamer3900 Prepper

I mean dollar a inch of keychain so a four inch keychain is $4.00

-Gamer3900

4. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Oh okay.
    Do you sell a lot of key chains?

5. Vin

Vin Admin

Gamer,

Google around at the prices of paracord items. Undercut by $1. Sign up for an account with USPS or UPS so you can get discounted rates on shipping, and then offer free shipping.

I can honestly say I have NEVER paid for shipping. I only shop online when I get free shipping deals anyway.

The best business strategies are the ones that focus on volume, not big sales. Food for thought.

6. Gamer3900

Gamer3900 Prepper

A few

-Gamer3900

7. Gamer3900

Gamer3900 Prepper

[Q UOTE=Vin;8512]Gamer,

Google around at the prices of paracord items. Undercut by $1. Sign up for an account with USPS or UPS so you can get discounted rates on shipping, and then offer free shipping.

I can honestly say I have NEVER paid for shipping. I only shop online when I get free shipping deals anyway.

The best business strategies are the ones that focus on volume, not big sales. Food for thought.[/QUOTE]

I'll check that out. Thanks fin

-Gamer3900