Our Photos Section

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Help' started by Shooter, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

2. Sparky_D

Sparky_D I'm a frayed knot...

Interesting.

How about something like:

Wearables: For items you wear, IE: Wrist Bands, Belts, Suspenders, hats (yes, I'm waiting for someone to knit a hat out of paracord...), etc...

Usables: For items you use but not necessarily wear like Rifle Slings, Carry Handles, Tool Wraps, Lighter Wraps, Key Fobs, etc...

Lookables: For decorative stuff like SCC's Angels, dream catchers, and other artistic items.

and maybe a specific section (registry?) for showing off specific knots and/or color combinations?

3. J-Will

J-Will ermahgerd perrkerd

Practical and Tactical.

4. Vin

Vin Admin

I think these are both great posts. Austin, this would go a long way in the photos section.

To add to Jwill and Sparky:

Everyday - Maybe random pictures of some everyday project you used paracord for.

Survival - Photos of people using paracord in different survival scenarios. Maybe they were just messing around and built a snare.

Other than that, I think this is a great start! Thanks Sparky and Jwill!

5. Shooter

6. J-Will

J-Will ermahgerd perrkerd

7. Vin

Vin Admin

Looks good Austin!

8. Mil_HandF

Mil_HandF New Member

How about a pets section, and then paracord animals? I have made about 12 diffrent paracord animals that id love to share with you guys.

9. Shooter

Can you post a pic so I can determine it should have a category of it's own?