Okay so im aboutto start selling these bracelets to a local shop and was wondering if

Discussion in 'General Paracord Discussion' started by paracord_junkie, Jul 4, 2014.

1. paracord_junkie

paracord_junkie New Member

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

What are you wondering?

3. paracord_junkie

Oh **** I put my question in the title still figuring this out. How much you guys sel them for generally without buckle and with the buckle because I normally make them without but just picked some buckles up today. I sold seven of them to the shop today for five a piece .

4. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

The ones you sold to the shop did they have a buckle or not?

Are you asking for a price to sell them to the shop for or to just for you selling them to customers?

At $5 a piece to the shop your not leaving them much room for profit.

5. paracord_junkie

No buckle I picked some up yesterday. To the shop and to customers. I sold one before I got to the shop he seen one on my wrist and asked to buy one and sold it for 5. I talked to him he said they sell them for ten to twelve dollars and he was the one that offered five for them.

6. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

Well if they can sell the ones without buckles for that much well by all means sell the bracelets to them for $5 a piece.

7. paracorders0918

paracorders0918 New Member

I sell them [with buckle] for $3
    Without... $2.50

8. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

You sell them to a shop for that much?

9. paracord_junkie

Yes that is what he offered me for them. And he said if he wants more I sell them to him for cheaper.

10. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

As long as your still making a good profit off each bracelet then you could negotiate a cheaper price per piece to tge shop.

Do you math so that when you negotiate a cheaper price you already know in your head the lowest price you will take.