Neon Green/Undead Shark Jawbone Bracelet

Discussion in 'Completed Projects & Ideas' started by TwinSpar, Nov 17, 2013.

1. TwinSpar

TwinSpar New Member

I had some Undead cord left from a sling build and have recently dove into the Jawbone weave. Decided it might be cool to combine the Undead color with the Neon Green. It's very bright and I'm sure a few Kawasaki dirt bike guys would like the combo. :cool:

[​IMG]

2. Mil_HandF

Mil_HandF New Member

3. HardcoreSlot

HardcoreSlot Member

oh nice! another Ima have to try! im going to have sleeves of paracord bands pretty soon!

4. TwinSpar

TwinSpar New Member

I have a rack of bracelets that don't get use. I sell some and give some away. I'm doing this stuff for myself, friends and family but not as a side business. I have a few color combos that I wear and even those will change as I try different knots/color combos. I also will tear down older bracelets to salvage the buckles.

I did get a compliment from a guy I do some side work with on occasion. I gave him one bracelet, he liked it so much... he bought 4 more. He was in Canton for first Monday and saw a vendor that had paracord stuff for sale. He said mine were made so much better than what this vendor was offering. :)

Selling a few paracord rifle slings pays for my playing with the various colors/knot patterns for bracelets. I've got two more slings that are going to be ordered this week or next (or once he lands on what kinds of hooks/swivels that he wants). That will fuel my ability to order some different colors to play with.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013